Walnut oil contains a large amount of nutrients in its composition - among others, polyunsaturated fatty acids (linoleic, linolenic), retinol, carotenoids, vitamins A, C and E, almost completely - B vitamins, magnesium, iron, calcium, iodine, zinc, copper. Also in walnut oil - record the content of vitamin E and fatty acids omega-3 and omega-6.
Walnut oil usage:
- in medicine, for treatment of: cancer, tuberculosis, arthritis, ear infections, diabetes, ulcer disease and constipation;
- in medicine, for prevention of: atherosclerosis, cardiovascular disease, liver disease, metabolic disorders;
- in cookery: in cooking: in salad recipes, cooking, baking, cold sauces;
- in cosmetology: for moisturizing, toning, regeneration and rejuvenation of the skin, as well as for the hair strengthening;
- externally to heal burns, cuts, wounds and inflammations;
- as a natural and healthy suntan;
- as a mean for weight loss.